Hi Everyone,
I hope you remember me. If you don't, my name is Fluffy. Mrs. Walle bought me for your class at the zoo. I am so excited to tell you that Mrs. Walle and I are going on a trip. I have been helping her pack for Australia!!!! She is going to be visiting her family, and exploring the Great Barrier Reef. The greatest part is...I get to go with her and write to all of you about it. I am so excited to go on the airplane. I have never been on one before...have you? Well I thought I would show you a map of where we are flying, and remind you to check you mail in a few weeks... Here is a map of our flight, and a picture of me getting ready to go!
Here I am getting ready to go:
Here is a map of our flight:
I would love it if you left me a note about what you have been doing this summer. Next time I talk to you, I will be on my way!!!
Love,
Fluffy


2 comments:
dear Fluffy and Mrs. Walle,
This summer I went camping 3 times and met some friends and i went to the park and ice skading have a good trip from Dylan
We can't wait to see more pictures of Fluffy's big adventure. We have been swimming a lot this summer.
Jake and the Brown Family
Post a Comment