Hi Everyone,
This will be my last post about Australia. Mrs. Walle and I had a wonderful trip. On one of our last days I went to Farnbrough State School with Mrs. Walle. This is the school her mom went to when she was in elementary school. We spent the day with some kindergarten/first graders and had a great time. They even have their own green sheep. He was pretty cool. I spent time writing with the kids, dancing with the kids, and learning all about their school. It is so warm there, that Mrs. Walle and I taught a lesson out on a deck. It was so nice. Here are some of the pictures!
See all of you soon!
Love,
Fluffy
2 comments:
Dylan and family enjoyed reading your posts, thank you for sharing your adventures with us! Dylan was wondering when do kids in Australia get to take their summer break?
Great question Dylan! They have summer break in December. They live in the southern hemisphere so their seasons are the opposite of ours. Right now it is winter time there!!!
Post a Comment